Thursday, July 27, 2006

Quotes -II




"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognizably wiser than oneself."

“It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. The quotations, when engraved upon the memory, give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more.”

“Life is like quotations. Sometimes, it makes you laugh. Sometimes, it makes you cry. Most of the time, you don't get it."

“Quotations will tell the full measure of meaning, if you have enough of them."

I'd lived by quotations, practically all my life."


“You know somebody, and they cry for you. They stay awake at night and dream of you. I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying for you.”

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile"

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with eachother;for those were some of the best times of my life."

“Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true, someone somewhere is thinking of you."

“When a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love, and the wise already have one in reserve."

"No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry"

“You must be strong now. You must never give up. And when people make you cry and you are afraid of the dark, don't forget the light is always there."

“I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

“Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you"

“Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."

“You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry."

"True love doesn't come to you, it has to be inside you.”

“You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.”

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.”

“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home