Tuesday, April 25, 2006

THE ALCHEMIST-A BOOK REVIEW ON MY FAVOURITE BOOK!!!!


"The Alchemist" written by Paulo Coelho is one of my favourite books.So..I would like to write a book review and some of the lines that really enthralled me.
The Alchemist is the magical story of Santiago,an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure. This story teaches us, as only few can, about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts,and above all following our dreams.
The books that I read, however interesting they are I can put down the book at any time, unlike many people!! But this book fascinated me so much that I just did'nt feel like putting the book down!!
The Alchemist is a magical fable about following your dream. I have never read a book like The Alchemist. The boy travels from his home in Spain to the markets of Tangiers and into the Egyptian desert. After reading this book I feel like visiting the Pyramids. The history of Egypt and the pyramids has always intrigued me!! The Alchemist is a really inspiring story to follow our dreams!!! It is a potion of inspiration and motivation! It is a book that everyone must read!

"When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true" -The Alchemist

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting" -The Alchemi

www.paulocoelho.com/engl/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home